What does the future of Cloudseat look like?
The technology boom has made life much simpler for the next-gen commuters. According to recent research, the ridesharing market is expected to reach USD 218 billion by 2025. Fortunately, the popularity of long-distance ridesharing is increasing rapidly with no signs of slowing down. After launching a rideshare app that helps frequent commuters to travel between San Diego and Los Angeles, Cloudseat is now stepping ahead towards the future of the mobility industry.
Booking Uber or Lyft for Commuters:
Cloudseat offers the whole booking of Ford Transit 350 van with up to 14 seats and GMC Yukon SUV with up to 7 seats from San Diego. Also, riders can book a single seat in a Ford Transit 350 van with up to 14 seats to travel from San Diego to Los Angeles with three stopovers in Carlsbad, Mission Viejo, and Anaheim. We are offering a new feature for our ridesharing app to enhance commuting further comfortably.
Passengers can choose the endpoint of their travel. If the endpoint is not any of the Cloudseat drop-off points between San Diego and Los Angeles, then we will provide the nearest possible drop off to their selection, and from that point, our app will automatically arrange an Uber or Lyft pick up that will help them reach their final destination. Uber or Lyft will be booked before reaching their drop off station to eliminate the waiting time. This will enable the passengers to enjoy hassle-free and seamless long-distance rideshare travel at their fingertips. Also, this will help the riders to save the hassles of booking multiple rides for their destination. They only have to book a seat with our city to city rideshare app and board the van from the said Cloudseat pick-up point, and the rest of their journey will be sorted by our technology that is refined by our team of experts.
Using Advanced Technology with Electric Vans in CloudSeat Fleet:
We believe the future years are going to shift from thinking, talking about, and planning for future mobility to actually implementing it. The coming years will be dominated by electric vehicles, and vans with Artificial intelligence is likely to replace the “dumb” ones. Cloudseat is also advancing its services to scale-up micro mobility with customer-centered value propositions.
We are advancing our vehicles range to the electrical vans as it offers substantial incentives for the customers with non-cash benefits like special highway lane access. Also, the United States being the major government to focus on unwinding its aspirational CO2 targets, it has plans to ban the internal combustion engines for CO2 reduction by 2030. Now let’s discuss the benefits of using EVs:
- These vehicles run with battery, therefore, reduce the dependency on imported petroleum, which is also economically beneficial for both Cloudseat and the country.
- EVs reduce toxic CO2 emission, thus helping the environment to get less polluted. Also, with Cloudseat ridesharing, there will be few private cars on the road that indicates a reduction in the amount of CO2 emission.
- Cloudseat will be able to add more to the experience of the passengers by adding EVs in their fleet. Passengers can enjoy stress-free long-distance traveling smoothly without the roar of an engine.
- Addition of EVs in the fleet means a reduction in operational costs such as maintenance expenses. This reduction will add an advantage for the riders by providing more new features to give an even better experience. EVs offer more reliability, efficiency, and improved quality of the trip.
- As per the recent study, EVs have been featured for safety improvements. Due to the low centre of gravity, EVs tend to have less chance to roll over. Also, there will be a low risk of explosions or significant fires.
Introducing Autonomous Vans to the Cloudseat Fleet:
Several types of research have shown that autonomous vehicles have a significant potential to transform urban living by offering safe, efficient, accessible, and affordable transportation. By introducing autonomous vans and SUVs in their fleet, Cloudseat promises a novel system of mobility that is comfortable, convenient, and safe too. Let’s discuss the advantages of autonomous vans:
- According to recent research by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 94% of accidents are caused by the drivers themselves. On the other hand, autonomous vans are completely analytical; rely on cameras, radar, and other sensors to navigate. Also, there are no emotional or external distractions like cell phones and alcohol to affect the driving performance, resulting in a safer long-distance journey. Although Cloudseat trains its drivers’ multiple courses in safety, these extra features are still an advantage to have.
- A study reveals that in a year, Americans spend a cumulative total of $29.6 billion hours commuting. Self-driven vans will, therefore, allow them to utilize the time to get some more work done, send a few emails out, or even get some extra sleep if they are working late and have to get up early to travel intercity for any seminar. These benefits will be in line with the existing Cloudseat features.
- Private cars are expensive investments. Another research says that the average annual amount spent on a private vehicle by an American is approximately $9,282. Also, there are unavoidable expenses like licensing, registration fees, parking and fuel charges. These expenses can be saved by using Cloudseat’s self-driven vans or SUVs for commuting. Less usage of private vehicles indicates less depreciation and upgrade of fuel efficiency.
- Autonomous vans can furthermore improve travel efficiency by connecting to the internet and using GPS programs like Google Maps for better and quicker navigation. Also, in case of traffic delays, with V2V communication between the autonomous vans, navigation will be much smoother. With sensors and scheduling nodes along with back and forth communication, traffic at lights and intersections will become a thing of the past. Also, all these features will be upgraded in the Cloudseat app with timely notifications. Therefore, passengers will be able to reach their destination in time.
- It’s not just about the traffic jams, but the toxic emissions from the vehicles also degrade the environment. Therefore, it’s the right time to shift from using private cars to rideshare and shuttle services apps to avail cost-effective and eco-friendly alternatives of autonomous vans and SUVs for the long-distance city to city rideshare.
Cloudseat vouch for the safety of its rider on the road; also flaunt their ride services by focusing on cost-efficacy. So, further, in the future, Cloudseat is collaborating with a renowned car manufacturing company in San Diego to be the first to buy their electric vans after they are ready and tested in the market. These are enough reasons to avail the electric and autonomous rideshare between San Diego and Los Angeles for frequent commuters.
The near future is all about adding some new features plus electric and autonomous vans. Within five years, Google and many car manufacturing companies will launch driverless vehicles on the world’s roadways. According to recent research, by 2035, almost about 12 million self-driving and driverless cars will be sold globally. IHS Automotive estimates there are currently 6.2 billion people globally without a driver’s license, or nearly 85% of the world’s population, autonomous vehicles are the only best solution which will likely be used by the rideshare services industry. As Car-as-a-service (CaaS) is likely to become the new driving force for urban transportation, CaaS will essentially become an extension for booking city to city rideshare.
Electric and autonomous vehicles with air-conditioned seats, smart headlights, night vision capabilities, adaptive cruise controls, front view cameras, V2V communication enabled vans, and SUVs are, therefore, the future of Cloudseat technology’s next generation of fleet services that ensure safety, convenience and hassle-free long-distance rideshare facilities. Essentially an extension of ridesharing using driverless vehicles, CaaS will enable people to summon a car via an app or to be used for deliveries. The transition to the future of autos will replace the existing fleet of automobiles in the country.